Hi, I am Szilvia.
Being a Hungarian, I have travelled and lived all over the world, I was always searching for SOMETHING.
Since the first day of school at the age of 7, I knew I wanted to educate people so I became an English as a second language teacher. After 15 years of successful teaching I had a 'calling' (in a dream) to go to Australia in 2012..... and my most challenging JOURNEY began.
Before I discovered the HEALING power of Yoga I had lived a very stressful life with lots of worries about my future and struggling wih severe insomnia and anxiety. Until I experienced that not only is Yoga my daily REMEDY but I felt the urge to share this work with others as well .
I would love to teach simple tools and techniques (poses) that people can use anywhere to cope with the stress of life and live a mindful and meaningful life with listening to the wisdom of their bodies.
My mission is to motivate and empower people like YOU to be brave to live your dreams, be who you trully are and be in harmony with your SOUL.
- Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training Course (with Kate Pell and Dan Alder - 350 hours - 2014)
- Yin Yoga TT Course (Byron Yoga Center - 2016)
- Restorative Yoga TT course (Byron Yoga Centre - 2016)
- Yoga Theraphy workshop (with Stacey Nelson - 2016)
- Kid's yoga Workshop (with Stacey Nelson - 2016)
- Spinal Integration Workshop (with Donna Farhi - 2016)
- Psoas online workshop (with LIz KOch - 2016)
- Yoga in Palliative care (with Ilse Broekaert - 2017)
- Restorative TT course (with Lissie Lasater - 2018)