Do you feel your life moves too fast? Are you often exhausted and overwhelmed?
Come and join me for a lovely relaxation and chill out in a safe and supportive environment.
The BENEFITS of restorative yoga is endless:
- activates the parasympathetic nervous system (rest and digest)
- decreases blood pressure and heart rate
- releases muscle tension and fatigue
- prevents burn-out
- improves sleep and immune function
- great for fertility—it helps the hormonal household back in order
- helps manage pain
- supports sense of integration, insight, wisdom
- helps reflection, self-awareness, creativity
- generosity arises
Restorative yoga is the power of SLOWING DOWN and the art of BEing (instead of DOing). It is a great form of active relaxation where we use different props ( bolsters, blocks, blankets, sandbags, eye pillows) to support the body so we can let go of all the tension. We stay in a pose for a long time so the nervous system can swith off to relax mode.
Soft music , candles, essential oils can help you surrender and relax to the fullest.
Restorative yoga is great for everyone, no yoga experience is required.
The studio is fully equiped, just bring your water bottle.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
I feel honoured to hold space for YOU and guide YOU through your journey.